Mobile Bay OB-GYN Center
Mobile Bay OB-GYN Center, formerly Center Street OB-GYN, began in 1986 at 1707 Center Street in Mobile by Dr. William H. Curtright and included Drs. Frank Long, and J. Randy Bentley. In 1988, the practice was moved to the Mobile Infirmary Physician Office Building and, in 2003, the name was changed to Mobile Bay OB-GYN Center, P.C. At one point, Mobile Bay OB-GYN Center had as many as nine physicians in the practice.
The only founding member still practicing is Dr. J. Randy Bentley. Dr. Patton Morrison Barton joined the practice in 2001, Dr. Jennifer Cunningham joined in 2005 and Dr. David Carpenter joined in 2006. Dr. Quin Bixler is the most recent addition to the practice in 2017. All five physicians specialize in Obstetrics and Gynecology.